How could we design new products and artifacts together with other artificial intelligences? Design with Other Intelligences is an experiment of a creative collaboration between humans and machines.
Students were asked to teach an artificial intelligence to generate new products and artifacts, to then re-interpret and design new outcomes.
From LEGO sets to pendant lamps, face masks and print patterns all the way to new sexual identities - these are only some of the projects that students were able to create in this short amount of time.
- Sex 2.0 by Manon Waneukem and Tiki Bordin
- LEGO–AIgeneration by Beatrice Gorelli and Maÿlis d’Haultfoeuille
- AI-Byssal Luminescence by Alejandra Oros and Alexandre Moura
- Masquerade by Leyla Baghirli and Simone Di Mauro
- Current Ancestor by Maxime Magnin and Lison Christe